We Respect Your Privacy!
We may collect personal information from Users in different forms. The School admin will put up all the information of students and teachers as per need. We will also ask information for guidance and support messages, for app usage, for registration and many other services. We will collect the information like name, gender, email address, phone number and organization details.
We may collect non-personal identification information about user’s usage of our website. This may include the browser name, date and time of visit, IP Address and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Security of information
Data security is one of our prime aims to retain privacy for our customers. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
We will not misuse or sell school data to any third party.
Only very limited information like number of students etc. will be used for internal functioning of the company.
Usage of information
The Service Provider ensures that any information collected remains private and confidential. We will never use, sell, rent, exchange or share your information with any third parties. We may collect and use personal information of users for the following purposes:
- Information provided by our users will help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To understand the usage of our services by the User.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send newsletters and emails about products.
- To process payments
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. User can unsubscribe whenever he/she wants.
Sharing of information
We do not sell, trade or rent Users personal information. Your security is our duty. We may share generic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Here Website refers to ‘schoollog.in’ website and ‘schoollog’ and ‘schoollog teacher’ apps
- The content of the pages of Website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information.
- Your use of any information or materials on Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time Website may also include links to other websites.These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites, which we do not manage and control.